The following are general rules regarding participant’s eligibility and requirements.
- Indonesian Citizen.
- Holding an ID card (KTP) issued in West Java.
- Graduated from Senior High School or equivalent.
- Never participating in any International Youth Exchange Programs organized by The Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs.
- Passionate about youth empowerment and volunteering as exemplified by giving a contribution to the community through social, art and culture, entrepreneurship, sport, or any tangible activities,
- Having knowledge of national and international issues.
- Age limit for each program as follows:
- Indonesia-Korea Youth Exchange Program (IKYEP): 18 – 24 years old.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Never consuming illegal drugs and committing crimes.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Required to bring an official cover letter/recommendation letter issued by the local government or Dinas Pemuda dan Olahraga. The letter will be required as participants advance to the provincial selection.
Quota and programs are decided by The Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs of The Republic of Indonesia.
PCMI Jawa Barat
Heart – Honour – Humility